Pages

Followers

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

replacement for digi stamping

hi gals! i just finished making this card and was so excited to post it ....this is a great replacement for digi stamp...the bird here is taken from my daughter's coloring book...though it was hard to convince her to let me tear a page out of it...but a lil bit of bribing worked....ne ways ..here's my bird and I tried water colour pencils for the first time ...that too were of my daughter's....hope you like it....please do leave a comment..even if you don't like it,as i'm lookin forward for a genuine response....bye

3 comments:

  1. Nice card..you're lucky your daughter let you have the page..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card!! You have colored the bird wonderfully!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome colouring ...cool card ...very clever replacement for a digi

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for stopping by and appreciating my work.Hope you visit again.It really helps me develope as a better crafter.