Pages

Followers

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

BLACK AND WHITE

Ya ya ,I know,this post is after a long time,but was really busy with my exhibition,I 'M SORRY!! But with all your best wishes my exhibition was a big success....THANX A LOT GUYS....:)
 and now todays card...i made the back ground paper using two stamps i had from fevicryl hobby ideas ,and used faber castell black and red ink pads ,then i used some glitter all over the paper,i love glitters:D
Ne ways!!!the image is a freebie..and i,ve used white ,red and grey card stock for the outside.







and for the inside i cut transparency inti thin strips and adhered it to punched hearts and it became a nice pop up card...saw the technique on you tube....please leave your comments...they r really important...thanx bye..
challenges entered craftyourpassionchallenges

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card.Classic colour combo.Love the paper you've created and the hearts inside.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion :D
    Please could I ask you to add a direct link back to the challenge blog.Many thanks :)
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card ...I have these free digis too...waiting to use them sometime the pop up idea is really cool...could you please share the link to the tutorial

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh forgot to congratulate you on your success in the exhibition.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey this card is really elegant..I love the digi and the inside is so cool!Congrats on your exhibition success !

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful card, great use of sparkle! I like your blog, it is lovely. Thanks so much for playing along with WHOOPSI DAISY CHALLENGE this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice glitter and super idea for the pop ups

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for stopping by and appreciating my work.Hope you visit again.It really helps me develope as a better crafter.